Show Venue & Transport
WORLD TRADE CENTER METRO MANILA, Pasay City, Philippines
- Excellent venue and facilities that offer ease of ingress and egress with 11,300 square meters of spacious ground level contiguous space
- Gated outdoor space of as much as 8,200 square meters
- Pre-function Lobby space of 1,200 sqm.
- Drive in and out 40-foot container trucks to allow single-load/unload exhibition materials that reduce staging costs
- Convenient and accessible floor boxes for water, electricity and communication connections inside the hall
- As much as 640 standard-sized exhibition booths all in one floor
- As much as 550 motor vehicles inside the hall
- Sophisticated set-up design within the expansive unobstructed hall interior of 10-meter floor-to-ceiling height
- Allows up to 3-storey booth structure
- Acoustic wall treatment and sound-proofed movable wall partition that allows for the simultaneous staging of multiple events
- Fully redundant Power
- Fine Dining restaurant with a seating capacity of 250 persons
- Parking for 500 cars
- Convenient and accessible location that assures visitor mileage
- Only venue in the Philippines where Aviation , Agriculture , Irrigation and Heavy Equipment shows can be staged.
Location and Site PlanThe World Trade Center Metro Manila is located at the Manila Bay area, an established location for major conventions, exhibitions, entertainment and cultural activities. A stone’s throw away from the Makati and Fort Bonifacio business districts, international and domestic airports, first-class hotels, shopping malls and Manila’s central seaport, it is also conveniently accessible through the main thoroughfares.
AddressWORLD TRADE CENTER METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES
WTCMM Building, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. cor. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City 1300